Marshall Islands Limited Liability Company (LLC) Formation
|Formation Package||1st Year||USD 1,149||2nd Year||USD 949|
- Name check and approval
- Filling incorporation documents with the Registrar of Companies
- A standard set of original corporate documents
- Payment of the Government Fees
- Provision of registered office and registered address for one year
- Provision of company secretary for one year
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Association
- Memorandum of Association
- Appointment of First Directors
- Consent Actions of the Board of Directors
- Share Certificate
- Register of Directors and Members
- Company Seal
- Courier Delivery
|Nominee and Management Services||USD|
|Physical Person Director||700|
|Professional Management Services||2500|
|Physical Person Shareholder||400|
|Corporate Documents – Apostilled|
|Corporate Set of Documents||300|
|Special Power of Attorney||300|
|Certificate of Good Standing||300|
|Certificate of Incumbency||400|
|Hermes Bank||St. Lucia||399|
|Bank of Cyprus||Cyprus||399|
|Loyal Bank||St. Vincent||399|
The Marshall Islands are situated nearly midway between Indonesia and Hawaii, and are the easternmost island group in Micronesia. The Marshall Islands registry is now the third largest and fastest growing open registry in the world for vessels and yachts.
Marshall Islands IBC, is a limited liability company which conducts its trading and business outside the Marshall Islands and is intended for offshore activities. It takes up to 2 days to incorporate a company in the Marshall Islands.
The Directors of the company may be of any nationality and may reside anywhere. At least one director is required and there is no requirement to appoint a local resident director.
The Shareholders of the company may be of any nationality and may reside anywhere. At least one shareholder is required, this can be the same person as the director. There is no upper limit to the number of shareholders and a shareholder can be a person or a corporation
The standard share capital of a Marshall Islands is $1,000 USD. However, only one share of the share capital must be issued and paid up. Your company’s share capital can be issued in any currency.
Company Secretary / Registered Office / Registered Agent
The company must have a registered agent, company secretary and registered office in the Marshall Islands.
The details of shareholders do not appear on public record compared to Directors details which are fully accessible.
The company must maintain accounting records, however it does not have to keep records in the Marshall Islands and there is no requirement to file accounts or a financial statement. There is no requirement for having audited accounts or a corporate tax return.
Corporation and other taxes
There are no corporate taxes for a Marshall Islands IBC, except for annual government levy of approximately US$450.
Why use a Marshall Islands Company.
Marshall Islands offshore companies are commonly used for
- Holder of bank accounts, fixed deposits, investment plans and any other financial or commercial title;
- Owner of the shares of other companies or legal entities;
- Owner of real estate and any other movable or immovable property or goods;
- Owner of ship and vessels
- International trade of products and services