Ireland Limited Liability Company (LLC) Formation
|Formation Package||1st Year||EUR 1,199||2nd Year||EUR 799|
- Name check and approval
- Filling incorporation documents with the Registrar of Companies
- A standard set of original corporate documents
- Payment of the Government Fees
- Provision of registered office and registered address for one year
- Provision of company secretary for one year
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Association
- Memorandum of Association
- Appointment of First Directors
- Consent Actions of the Board of Directors
- Share Certificate
- Register of Directors and Members
- Company Seal
- Courier Delivery
|Nominee and Management Services||EUR|
|Physical Person Director||900|
|Professional Management Services||6,000|
|Physical Person Shareholder||400|
|Corporate Documents – Apostilled|
|Corporate Set of Documents||400|
|Special Power of Attorney||500|
|Certificate of Good Standing||400|
|Certificate of Incumbency||400|
|Bank of Cyprus||Cyprus||399|
Ireland has been recognised across the world as offshore vehicles that can be successfully used in a variety of International Business, carry out commercial and industrial activities. Ireland is a member of the European Union and member of the Eurozone.
An Irish company, is a limited liability company which conducts its trading and business outside the Ireland and is intended for offshore activities. It takes up to 5 days to incorporate a company in the Ireland.
The Directors of the company may be of any nationality and may reside anywhere. At least two directors are required and there is a requirement to appoint an EEA resident director.
The Shareholders of the company may be of any nationality and may reside anywhere. At least one shareholder is required, this can be the same person as one of the directors. There is no upper limit to the number of shareholders and a shareholder can be a person or a corporation.
The standard share capital of the company is €1,000. However, only one share of the share capital must be issued and paid up. Your company’s share capital can be issued in any currency.
Company Secretary / Registered Office / Registered Agent
The company must have a local secretary and registered office in the Ireland.
The details of the Shareholders and Directors of company do appear on public record are fully accessible by the public.
The company must maintain accounting records, however it does not have to keep records in the Ireland. There is a requirement for audited financial statements and submit details of the directors and shareholders to companies’ house.
Corporation and other taxes
An Irish company is taxed on its worldwide income at a rate of 12.5%.
The VAT (sales tax) standard rate is at 23% of product located within the island or the EU.
In addition, there is an annual government levy of €100.
Why use an Ireland Company.
Ireland offshore companies are commonly used for
- Setting up an investment fund such as UCITs, Hedge Funds and AIFs
- Owner of the shares of other companies or legal entities;
- Manager and promoter of international business transactions;
- Borrowing or lending money, paying or receiving commissions, or others;
- Access to EU market using the European Directives of Parent- Subsidiary, Interest and Royalties, Merger
- Access to wide network of double tax treaties