Delaware Limited Liability Company (LLC) Formation
|Formation Package||1st Year||USD 799||2nd Year||USD 699|
- Name check and approval
- Filling the incorporation documents with the Registrar of Companies
- Payment of the government fees (renewed by May 31, irrespective of the date of incorporation)
- Payment of the Government Fee
- Provision of registered agent and registered address for one year
- Certificate of Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Action of Organizer
- Membership Certificate
- Company Seal
- Delivery Courier
|Nominee and Management Services||USD|
|Physical Person Director||700|
|Professional Management Services||2,500|
|Physical Person Shareholder||400|
|Corporate Documents – Apostilled|
|Corporate Set of Documents||300|
|Special Power of Attorney||300|
|Certificate of Good Standing||300|
|Certificate of Incumbency||400|
|Bank of Cyprus||Cyprus||399|
|Loyal Bank||St. Vincent||399|
Delaware, is state within the USA and has been recognised across the world as financial vehicles that can be successfully used in a variety of business activities, carry out commercial and industrial activities.
Delaware LLC, is a limited liability company which conducts its trading and business outside the Delaware and is intended for offshore activities. It takes up to 2 days to incorporate a company in the Delaware.
The Directors of the company may be of any nationality and may reside anywhere. At least one director is required and there is no requirement to appoint a local resident director.
The Shareholders of the company may be of any nationality and may reside anywhere. At least one shareholder is required, this can be the same person as one of the directors. There is no upper limit to the number of shareholders and a shareholder can be a person or a corporation
The standard share capital of a Delaware LLC is $10,000 USD. However, only one share of the share capital must be issued and paid up. Your company’s share capital can be issued in any currency.
Company Secretary / Registered Office / Registered Agent
The company must have a registered agent and registered office in Delaware. There is no requirement for local secretary.
The details of Shareholders do not appear on public record compared to Directors details which are fully accessible.
The company must maintain accounting records, however it does not have to keep records in the Delaware and there is no requirement to file accounts or a financial statement. There is no requirement for having audited accounts.
Corporation and other taxes
There are no corporate taxes for a Delaware if no fund is deposited in the USA and the LLC has no income from US customers. There is also an annual government levy of USD$300 for standard share capital.
Why use a Delaware Company.
Delaware offshore companies are commonly used for
- Holder of bank accounts, fixed deposits, investment plans and any other financial or commercial title;
- Owner of the shares of other companies or legal entities;
- Manager and promoter of international business transactions;
- International leasing of aircraft, vehicles, machinery and others;
- Borrowing or lending money, paying or receiving commissions, royalties or others;
- Marketing and promotion of products and services;
- Other commercial and financial activities