Brunei Limited Liability Company (LLC) Formation
|Formation Package||1st Year||USD 2,499||2nd Year||USD 2,100|
- Name check and approval
- Filling incorporation documents with the Registrar of Companies
- A standard set of original corporate documents
- Payment of the Government Fees
- Provision of registered office and registered address for one year
- Provision of company secretary for one year
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Association
- Memorandum of Association
- Appointment of First Directors
- Consent Actions of the Board of Directors
- Share Certificate
- Register of Directors and Members
- Company Seal
- Courier Delivery
|Nominee and Management Services||USD|
|Physical Person Director||700|
|Professional Management Services||2500|
|Physical Person Shareholder||400|
|Corporate Documents – Apostilled|
|Corporate Set of Documents||300|
|Special Power of Attorney||300|
|Certificate of Good Standing||300|
|Certificate of Incumbency||400|
|Hermes Bank||St. Lucia||399|
|Bank of Cyprus||Cyprus||399|
|Loyal Bank||St. Vincent||399|
Brunei is a small but wealthy sultanate located on Borneo Island in Southeast Asia. It has a very stable political and economic environment beneficial for foreign investors. Its legal system is derived from England & Wales.
Brunei IBC, is a limited liability company which conducts its trading and business outside the Brunei and is intended for offshore activities. It takes up to 5 days to incorporate a company in the Brunei.
The Directors of the company may be of any nationality and may reside anywhere. At least one director is required and there is no requirement to appoint a local resident director.
The Shareholders of the company may be of any nationality and may reside anywhere. At least one shareholder is required, this can be the same person as the director. There is no upper limit to the number of shareholders and a shareholder can be a person or a corporation
The standard share capital of a Brunei IBC is $1,000 USD. However, only one share of the share capital must be issued and paid up. Your company’s share capital can be issued in any currency.
Company Secretary / Registered Office / Registered Agent
The company must have a registered agent, registered office and a company secretary in the Brunei.
The details of shareholders and Directors do not appear on public record.
The company must maintain accounting records, however it does not have to keep records in the Brunei and there is no requirement to file accounts or a financial statement. There is no requirement for having audited accounts or a corporate tax return.
Corporation and other taxes
There are no corporate taxes for a Brunei IBC, except for annual government levy of US$400 for standard share capital.
Why use a Brunei Company.
The modern offshore legislation provides maximum flexibility in global asset protection and privacy protection.
Brunei offshore companies are commonly used for
- Holder of bank accounts, fixed deposits, investment plans and any other financial or commercial title;
- Owner of the shares of other companies or legal entities;
- Owner of real estate and any other movable or immovable property or goods;
- Manager and promoter of international business transactions;
- International leasing of aircraft, vehicles, machinery and others;
- Borrowing or lending money, paying or receiving commissions, royalties or others;
- Marketing and promotion of products and services;
- Other commercial and financial activities.